Pick up one of our Loyalty Cards next time you are in the bookshop.
10 points are given for every £1 spent on books or stationery. When the card reaches 1000 points (£100 spend), £5 will be credited for use on the next purchase.
Each card has a unique bar code linked to the customer’s name and email address on our system, so points can be added even if you don’t have your card with you.
- Purchases of the following are excluded from the scheme: National Book Tokens, Bookshop Gift Cards, Book Subscriptions, Event Tickets (including book and ticket options), books purchased off-site (at events and literary festivals), café items and items where other discounts apply (eg Prizewinning bundles, Book Group discounts, etc).
- You will need to give us your Loyalty Card to scan along with any items you are purchasing, before payment is made.
- Points can only be added at the time of a purchase and can never be applied retrospectively.
- We will only issue one card per customer (do keep it safe!) but we can look you up on our system if you don’t have your card with you – it will just take a bit longer.
- Your email will also be added to our list of recipients for our events and news email, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
- The cards are printed on recycled material and a clump of trees was planted with our order.