We’re taking a break for the summer holidays but we’ll see you all again in September!
Thursdays at 9.15 – 9.30am
Come along and listen to a story every week 15 minutes before the bookshop and café open at 9:30am.
We will be reading an exciting range of our favourite new books, perfect for the youngest readers!
This is free and there is no need to book, everyone is welcome!
Books we have read…
- Frank and Bert by Chris Naylor-Ballesteros
- Teapot Trouble by Morag Hood
- The Drama Llama by Rachel Morrisroe and Ella Okstad
- Penny and the Little Lost Puppy by Emily Sutton
Thursday 12th May:
- The Boy Who Saved The World by Julia Green and Alex Latimer
- One Tiny Dot by Lucy Rowland and Gwen Millward
- The Smeds and the Smoos by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
Thursday 19th May:
- Not a Cat in Sight by Frances Stickley and Eamonn O’Neill
- Not That Pet by Smriti Halls and Rosalind Beardshaw
Thursday 26th May:
- Mister Toots by Emma Chistester Clark
- This is Not a Dinosaur by Barry Timms and Ged Adamson
Thursday 9th June
- The Big Trip by Alex Willmore
- The Viking Who Liked Icing by Lu Fraser and Mark McKinley
Thursday 16th June
- NO! Said Rabbit by Marjoke Henrichs
- I Would Rather Hug a Tiger by Lorna Scobie
Thursday 23rd June
- Archie Snufflekins by Katie Harnett
- The Whale Who Wanted More by Rachel Bright and Jim Field