Buy the full shortlist of the Women’s Prize for Fiction 2023 for a 15% reduction in price.
- Demon Copperhead – Barbara Kingsolver (£9.99)
- The Marriage Portrait – Maggie O’Farrell (£9.99)
- Trespasses – Louise Kennedy (£8.99)
- Fire Rush – Jacqueline Crooks (£16.99)
- Black Butterflies – Priscilla Morris (£9.99)
- Pod – Laline Paull (£9.99)
This year’s shortlist has been selected by an independent judging panel chaired by broadcaster and writer Louise Minchin. Louise is joined on the judging panel by novelist Rachel Joyce; journalist, podcaster and writer Bella Mackie; novelist and short story writer Irenosen Okojie; and Tulip Siddiq, Member of Parliament.
Chair of judges Louise Minchin said: ‘This is an exquisite set of ambitious, diverse, thoughtful, hard-hitting and emotionally engaging novels. A glittering showcase of the power of women’s writing. My fellow judges and I feel it has been a huge privilege to read these novels, and we are delighted to be part of their journey, bringing them to the attention of more readers from across the world.’